Children's Book Illustrator Carolyn Le
The Pollak Library and the Donoghue Children's Literature Center are pleased to host this exciting children's illustrator presentation.
About the Program
All Cal State Fullerton students, faculty, staff, emeriti and the public are invited to enjoy an afternoon talk with children’s book illustrator Carolyn Le. A live demonstration painting will occur after the talk. Refreshments and a book signing will follow Carolyn Le’s presentation.
- Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Location: Pollak Library, PLN-130
- Admission: Free and open to the public
- Parking: $10.00 Day Pass (normal campus rules apply)
Light refreshments will be served.
Titan Bookstore will offer the book Which Animal is Fastest? and the Clarence and the Traveling Circus for sale at this event. Carolyn Le will be available to sign your book, following the presentation and demo.
About the illustrator
Carolyn Le lives in Southern California and teaches art to children ranging in age from K-8th grades and is a writer and illustrator of picture books. Her stories are inspired by her mother’s stories of Viet Nam and her sense of wonder about the world.
Please feel free to use and share these items to promote the event.
The author's media channels:
- Carolyn Le's Website: carolynle.com
- Carolyn Le's Twitter Channel: @CarolynLe12
- Carolyn Le's Instagram Page: @crlynle
- Carolyn Le's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/crlynle
Location & Floor Map
This event is being held in room PLN-130 in the First Floor North of Pollak Library.