Wireless & Laptops
Wireless access is provided by the Campus Information Technology department. Complete coverage is found throughout Library North and Library South. To set up your computer, tablet or phone for internet access, please visit the Campus Wireless Internet Access page.
You can connect to network printers in order to print. Please refer to the following manuals for more information:
- How to Authenticate for Windows
- Printing Instructions for Windows
- How to Authenticate for Mac OSX
- Printing Instructions for Mac OSX
Student laptops can be checked out at the ILC Support Desk PLN 1st floor. Laptops are loaned out for 4 hours at a time, which can be extended for additional time. This service is only available to current students. You must present your TitanCard upon checkout.
- Public Computers
- Titan Lab
- Information & Learning Commons Labs
- Copiers, Printers, Readers, and Peripheral Equipment
- Media Stations
- ILC and Library Computer Availability
Related Policies & Guidelines
Location & Floor Map