Putting Student Success Initiative Funds to Work at the Library
Beginning in Fall 2014, the campus implemented a $181 per-semester Student Success Fee as part of a comprehensive university-wide Student Success Initiative (SSI).
Thank you, Titans, for helping the Pollak Library and Irvine Campus Library provide an environment more conducive to student success!
SSI funds provide 110 additional hours for students to access the library buildings.
|Year||Pollak Library||Irvine Campus Library|
Enhanced Partner Services
SSI funds allow our campus partners to expand and improve key services available in the Pollak Library.
- Upgraded library technology (PLN-130, PLN-303, and North 1st floor).
- Rollout student Help Desk support in Spring 2015.
- Expanded WiFi network.
- Upgraded classrooms.
- Continue and expand free software program.
Profiling SSI-Funded Services in the Library
- 24/7 Study: Pollak Library Survival Guide for Fall 2016 Finals
- Pollak Library & CSUF Extended Hours and Extra Study Space for Fall 2016 Final Exams
- Pollak Library Announces Expanded Hours Again for Fall 2016
- Announcing Spring 2016 Hours for the Pollak Library
- Meet Library Services Specialist Adriana Bernal: Putting Student Success Initiative Funds to Work
- Announcing Fall 2015 Hours for the Pollak Library
- Expanded Library Hours for 2014-2015 Year and Finals