- Academic Senate Offices
- The Academic Senate is the official representative legislative body of the university and speaks on behalf of the university community on matters within its purview. Senate offices are located in PLN 120, and meetings are held in PLN 130.
- Academic Technology Center (ATC)
- The ATC focuses on the development and provision of technology to the faculty. All equipment in the center can be reserved for use by faculty to complete work individually, or in collaboration with FDC coordinators or IT staff. See the Reference Desk on the 1st floor for more information.
Adaptive Technology Center (ILC)
- Adaptive hardware and software are available in the Pollak Library (PLN-106).
Book Sale Center
- The Patrons, in cooperation with the Emeriti of Cal State Fullerton, operate a continuing book sale in Library South 199, (657) 278-2665. Open Tuesdays, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. and Wednesdays, 12 p.m.-7 p.m.
Center for Oral & Public History (COPH)
- With close to 6,000 recorded interviews and related transcripts, photographs, and other materials, COPH maintains the largest oral history archive in the state of California. COPH offices are located in PLS363. Open Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Center for Information Technology and Business Analytics (CITBA Lab)
- The primary purpose of this center is to research security related technologies and map them to relevant business domains.
Digital Print Services (DPS)
- Digital Print Services, located on the second floor of Pollak Library North (PLN-220), offers specialized printing services such as large format printing, business cards, etc. They also offer binding, copying, and scanning services.
Diversity Initiatives & Resource Centers
- Diversity Initiatives & Resource Centers (DIRC) creates learning environments and opportunities that promote community and social consciousness. They offer workshops and trainings designed to increase self-awareness, cultural competence, sensitivity, and critical thinking.
Donoghue Children’s Literature Center
- The Donoghue Children's Literature Center was founded in 2001 by CSUF Elementary Education Professor Mildred Donoghue. The Center focuses on collecting award-winning children's literature written for the K-6 audience and maintains a collection of approximately 1000 titles. The center is located on the 4th floor of the north building.
- The Emeriti Center contains a large conference table, a desk with a computer connected to the internet, and an all-in-one color printer, copier, scanner, fax machine. The Emeriti Center is located in Pollak Library North - PLN-433.
- The Faculty Commons is located on the second floor of the south building and is home to the Academic Technology Center (ATC), the Faculty Development Center (FDC), and Online Education and Training (OET), formerly OASIS.
- SOQ Office (Student Opinion Questionnaire )
Graduate Student Success Center
TheGraduate Student Success Center (GSSC) is open to all graduate students, and is equipped with computers and a printer.GSSC is located on the third floor of Library South, located in PLS 365.
Information & Learning Commons (ILC)
- The ILC offers student support in all forms. Many of the services can be found on the first and second floors of the north building.
- IInformation Technology (IT) Offices
- IT offices are located throughout the south and north buildings. See the IT page for a directory.
Master's Thesis Binding
- COPH offers binding services. Orders may be placed Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm in PLS 363.
- The TitanCard is the official identification card issued by the University to students, faculty, staff, or other authorized individuals for the sole purpose of identification and access to campus facilities, services, and activities. Titan Card offices are located on the first floor of the library.
- Titan Communications provides students with a living, learning classroom that gives them the opportunity to work and learn about television, radio, and web broadcast production as well as management in a professional hands-on environment. Titan Communications is located in the basement of the south building.
Titan Dreamers Resource Center
- The Titan Dreamers Resource Center (TDRC) is designed to provide undocumented students with academic and emotional support. The center is located at PLN 203 and is open Monday - Thursday, 10:00am to 7:00pm.
Titan Help Desk
- The Titan Help Desk provides help with issues related to: wireless access, Titanium, Campus Portal, Titan Online, campus email, campus software and more. They are located on the first floor of the north building.
Titan Multimedia Center
(College of Communications)
- Titan Multimedia Center is located in the basement of the south building.