In-depth Research consultations are available to current CSUF students and faculty for individual or small group research assistance on a specific research assignment, topic, or thesis.
Research appointments are most useful when the library user is working on long-term or major research project. Appointments are generally scheduled within five days of the submission of the request. If you need assistance sooner than that, we are always glad to see you at the Reference and Research Services Desks.
When Appointments are Available
Research consultation sessions are scheduled Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Evening appointments might be available by special request. Weekend appointments are generally not available.
If You Need Assistance Today
Research Consultation Appointment Form
To request a research consultation, fill out and submit the form below. If you do not receive a brief acknowledgment within one full working day, please re-submit your request. A librarian will contact you by e-mail within three working days to set up an appointment time.
- How do I cite in APA?
- How do I cite using MLA style?
- How do I evaluate my sources?
- How do I find peer-reviewed articles?
- What types of ebooks are available?
- How do I find archival collections?
- Can I check items out from the University Archives & Special Collections?
- How do I cite using Chicago style?
- How can I download a complete ebook to my computer?
- How do I cite the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) in APA style?