Donating Books and Materials
Your gifts of books and other materials are appreciated by Pollak Library and the Emeriti/Patrons of the Library Book Sale.
All donated materials become property of the Library. Materials not added to the collection will be used for the benefit of the Library.
- How do I donate books and materials to the Library?
- What types of material donations does the Library accept?
- When I donate materials to the Library, will I receive an acknowledgement letter or appraisal?
- What happens to materials that are donated to the Library?
- I bought an ebook myself, and it is on own personal reading device (Kindle, iPad, etc.). Can I donate that ebook to the library?