Joy E. Lambert
Reference and Instruction Librarian
I am a Reference and Instruction Librarian here at the Pollak Library. I teach library instruction sessions for a variety of subjects including Freshman Programs, English, Communications, Child & Adolescent Studies, Business, and Education. My research interests are diversity in librarianship, intellectual freedom issues, and anything related to Harry Potter and/or Wizard Rock.
2005, M.L.I.S., San Jose State University
2002, B.A., Sociology, California State University, Fullerton
Breitbach, W. & Lambert, J.E. (2011). Patron-driven ebook acquisition. Computers in Libraries 31(6), 17-20.
Lambert, J.E. (2007) Rachel Singer Gordon, Editor, The NextGen Librarian's Survival Guide. Serials Review 33(1), 66-68.
- ALP -- Bucholtz
- Child and Adolescent Studies
- Child and Adolescent Studies 300
- Child and Adolescent Studies 365 - Prof. Diana Robles
- English 101 -- Cho
- English 101 -- Marissa Danielsen
- English 101 -- Wetrick
- English 345T - Harry Potter!
- English 99 -- Danielsen
- Geography 160 -- Short
- Human Communications 300 -- Sutko
- Student Orientations
- Troy High School International Baccalaureate
- Women's Studies
American Library Association
California Academic and Research Libraries
Southern California Instruction Librarians