High Impact Practices at the Library
Artwork by Library Marketing graphic design student assistant Miguel Sánchez.
The Pollak Library and Irvine Campus Library are among the largest employers of student assistants at Cal State Fullerton.
About Our Library HIPs Program
We have a long history of recruiting and mentoring talented students from across all majors, and are now actively engaged in the campus-wide strategic goal of developing High Impact Practices (HIPs) for these students to help them better succeed in their educational and professional goals. The work they do for us is invaluable, and our libraries could not deliver the high level of services we provide to our campus community and the public without their efforts and expertise.
Profiling HIPs Work by Our Students
- Meet Julia Santana: Lead Library Administration Student Assistant
- Meet Our Talented Student Assistants: Nicholas Seider
- Meet Our Talented Student Assistants: Anna Coria from the Exhibits Program
- Librarian John Hickok Tours East Asian Libraries
- Meet Our Talented Student Assistants: Isaac Contreras, the Lead Graphic Designer
- Meet Our Talented Student Assistants: Anabel Hernández from the Chicana and Chicano Resource Center
- High-Impact Practices: Join Team Hygiene!
- High-Impact Practices: Hygiene Drive
- Pollak Library’s Student Assistants Involved in High-Impact Practices