The Reference Services Program at Pollak Library makes available to all members of the CSUF community, the resources and subject expertise of librarians and archivists.
The primary purpose of Reference Services is to guide students, faculty, staff, and researchers, at the point of need, to resources that accelerate the process of identifying and retrieving information for research, study, and personal use. Specifically, we will assist patrons to:
- Discover the Library's collections;
- Identify and use electronic and print reference tools;
- Formulate research strategies;
- Locate research materials worldwide;
- Answer specific questions.